Visibility is a top priority on dangerous jobsites. It can help avoid injuries and save lives. ActivArmr® 97-013 MD Hi-Viz gloves are specially designed with a highly reflective back to keep workers safe in low-visibility and dark environments. And they’re engineered to the core with the industry leading combination of high-tech Techcor® hand protection plus all-day comfort and wet/dry grip that meets the demands of the job.
- Tasks that require superior visibility in low–light
- Cutting/Working with machinery that requires an enhanced level of cut protection
- Handling abrasive or rugged materials
- Heavy equipment operation
- General material handling
* While these are the most commonly noted tasks, gloves are not limited to them.
Key Features & Benefits
- High Visibility on back of the hand and palm side to increase safety over traditional high visibility liner gloves
- Retro-reflective logo on back of the hand to enhance safety in dark / low light conditions
- 13 Gauge Liner offers excellent comfort…all day wear, not sweaty, compared to leather…. ergonomically designed forms provide naturally curved, relaxed fit to reduce hand fatigue
- Provides Excellent Dexterity – Ability to pick up small items
- Provides excellent wet and dry grip
- Silicone Free
To see product disclaimers, visit the following link.