Field proven climate and liquid protection for the harshest of winter environments, lab tested comfort to 10°F. From the rig floor to production services, the ActivArmr® 97-201 glove is designed to stand up to the challenges of the winter oilfield. It meets the NFPA 2112 Flame Resistant standard, while offering industry leading comfort and dexterity, along with palm and back of hand impact protection.
- Comprehensive impact protection for top of hand
- Hi Viz with contrasting palm
- Palm padding for hard work impact
key features and benefits
- Liquid Proof and Insulated to 10°F
- Tested to NFPA 2112 FR Workwear Standard
- NFPA 70E Arc Flash HRC 4
- Lab Tested “Best in Class” Impact Protection
- Insulated and Liquid Proof
- 12 Hour Workday Comfort
- Tested Long Life Durability in Real Work Conditions
- Easy Don/Doff Safety Cuff
To see product disclaimers, visit the following link.